WeChat’s not just about perving on pics of complete strangers in your vicinity or digitally-exchanging hongbao because you’re lazy. Several classmates at Liaocheng University in Shandong Province have used Tencent’s messaging giant to run a surprisingly lucrative fruit business on campus.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More
- China Tower Revenue Up 5.6% In First Three Quarters Of 2020