If you haven’t seen Lixin Fan’s ‘Last Train Home,’ now is the chance to take 87 minutes out of your busy schedule and watch one of the best China-documentaries ever made. The film follows a Chinese family as it is pulled apart by the nation’s industrialization and then pushed back together during Spring Festival returns to their home village (only to be pulled apart again, pushed together again, and so forth).
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More