If you haven’t seen Lixin Fan’s ‘Last Train Home,’ now is the chance to take 87 minutes out of your busy schedule and watch one of the best China-documentaries ever made. The film follows a Chinese family as it is pulled apart by the nation’s industrialization and then pushed back together during Spring Festival returns to their home village (only to be pulled apart again, pushed together again, and so forth).
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua