If you haven’t seen Lixin Fan’s ‘Last Train Home,’ now is the chance to take 87 minutes out of your busy schedule and watch one of the best China-documentaries ever made. The film follows a Chinese family as it is pulled apart by the nation’s industrialization and then pushed back together during Spring Festival returns to their home village (only to be pulled apart again, pushed together again, and so forth).
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?