Yesterday evening the Beijing municipal government sent texts to city residents, urging them to ‘set off fewer fireworks or none at all,’ fearing record-breaking PM2.5 levels during this year’s celebrations. Being anti-fireworks is apparently the new way to ‘Go Green’ and the China Daily freaking loves it.
Latest China News
- India message to China on Taiwan: Avoid actions to change status quo
- Hinyx, a Chinese-based pioneer in the wireless ch
- Taiwan hands over a US$950,000 grant to Belize for several initiatives including internet for 197 schools
- China crypto mogul seeks to sell Huobi stake at $3 billion value
- Xiaomi CEO says it has 140 vehicles across China testing autonomous driving