Early tips from a Chinese wildlife protection group have led to the discovery of the ‘world’s biggest shark abattoir’ along the southeastern coast of Zhejiang province, where more than 600 endangered sharks are processed each year.
Latest China News
- China’s Role in Sri Lanka’s Debt Crisis
- DealShot: 17 Deals Worth $210 Million With China Merchants Capital, CCB Investment And Others
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand