Authorities in China have begun briefing officials on findings of the Zhou Yongkang corruption investigation case, suggesting that the investigation is in its final stage and could potentially lead to ‘one of China’s most spectacular trials’ in recent history, South China Morning Post reports.
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?