Authorities in China have begun briefing officials on findings of the Zhou Yongkang corruption investigation case, suggesting that the investigation is in its final stage and could potentially lead to ‘one of China’s most spectacular trials’ in recent history, South China Morning Post reports.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- Rumours of Xi Jinping’s House Arrest Not New, Chinese Prez Target of Internet Gossip, Dissidents for Long News18 Explains
- China Construction Bank To Set Up $4.2-Billion Fund For Buying Properties; Details Here
- ‘Decision to Leave’ review: A well-crafted romantic thriller that masters the basics
- ‘Avatar’ Rerelease Grosses $11M Global Through Friday