Authorities in China have begun briefing officials on findings of the Zhou Yongkang corruption investigation case, suggesting that the investigation is in its final stage and could potentially lead to ‘one of China’s most spectacular trials’ in recent history, South China Morning Post reports.
Latest China News
- VIP.com Appointed New CFO
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $2.3 Billion Involving DST, Tencent And Many Others
- 360 Won Bidding For Suzhou’s Security Brain Project
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing