Brief summaries of U.S. and China visa, immigration, and nationality law news: January 6, 2014 ‘Ideological Disparities and Discrimination’ to Blame for Chinese Trouble Getting Visas, Says Consular Official (SCMP, Jan. 15): Huang Ping, Director of-General of the Department of Consular Affairs, is quoted as saying that “ideological disparities and discrimination” cause other countries to […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More