In the time surrounding Spring Festival, the world’s largest annual human migration, over 3.2 billion passengers are expected to take trips. One photographer from a local newspaper in Zhuzhou City, Hunan province asked riders to showcase the items they valued enough to lug along with them on their journeys around he country.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020