This image taken at the Hongqiao Railway Station is but a small glimpse of the 165,800 people who traveled through yesterday. Xinhua reports that Shanghai Railway Station and Shanghai South also handled record numbers of crowds with 129,000 and 79,000 passengers passing through respectively.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More