This image taken at the Hongqiao Railway Station is but a small glimpse of the 165,800 people who traveled through yesterday. Xinhua reports that Shanghai Railway Station and Shanghai South also handled record numbers of crowds with 129,000 and 79,000 passengers passing through respectively.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020