The Beijing No. 1 Intermediate People’s Court on Sunday sentenced human rights activist Xu Zhiyong to four years in prison.
Latest China News
- Japan, Canada pledge more co-operation on battery supply chains, AI technology
- The perfect winter break in Ireland in incredible location with plenty of entertainment and five star rating
- What price would India pay if involved in killing a Canadian citizen? Precious little
- ASX to drop as rates mantra rattles global markets
- With authoritarianism on the rise, Canada should expect more foreign interference