China has reportedly overtaken Japan to become the country posting the highest number of deaths caused by overwork, most specifically noticeable in the manufacturing sector, according to iheima, a Chinese consulting service website.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $40 Million Counting Jolmo Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more