Yong Yi Ting CNY feast: Didn’t find anything you like in our Chinese New Year dinner list? Then head up Yong Yi Ting, where from January 30 until February 13, they’re offering three special 12-course CNY menus crafted by Chef Tony Lu. Kick off Year of the Horse with Jiang Nan specialties like hairy crab soup with shepherd’s purse, braised pork pyramid, tea-smoked chicken, braised bamboo shoots with mushrooms, oysters, fish balls and meatballs, and more. Four person minimum for dinner.
Latest China News
- China Media Intelligence Services Expand Offerings Across Asia
- Youzu Net Profit Down 20.56% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- Galeries Lafayette To Open Third Chinese Store In Guiyang In 2022
- DealShot: 8 Deals Topping $500 Million Involving China Structural Reform Fund, Orbimed Among Others
- TikTok To Hire 3,000 Engineers Worldwide In Three Years