No one is still quite sure what happened, but for several hours on Tuesday, hundred of millions of Internet users in China trying to access major domains were redirected to a mysterious company in Cheyenne, Wyoming in the United States.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020