What developers are describing as a ‘Second Lujiazui Financial Zone’ will be taking over the former World Expo 2010 site in the New Pudong Area, according to the Shanghai Daily.
Latest China News
- Giant, Huawei Establish Ecological Joint Innovation Lab
- Semiconductor Firm National Chip Raises Series C Round
- Alibaba To Invest $3.6 Billion To Control Sun Art Retail
- Source Code Capital Closes RMB3.8 Billion RMB Fund
- DealShot: 12 Deals Worth $110 Million Involving CTC Capital, Qiming, Hillhouse And Others