What developers are describing as a ‘Second Lujiazui Financial Zone’ will be taking over the former World Expo 2010 site in the New Pudong Area, according to the Shanghai Daily.
Latest China News
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua
- Apple iPhone 14 Might Be More Demanded in China 24HTECH.ASIA