Meat dangling from clotheslines is a common sight in China. However, seeing hundreds of bacon rashers hanging from a butcher’s balcony in Wuhan, Hubei province, who’s air pollution forced people indoors last month, is pretty revolting. Or maybe that added smoky flavor from coal emissions is one of the surprising benefits of smog the state media left out.
Latest China News
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- Tencent Video, NBC Japan Reached Strategic Cooperation
- Trina Solar Gains PVC Module Certification
- China Tech Digest: Baidu, New Oriental Seeks Second Listing In Hong Kong, China 5G Leads With 110M Users
- Huawei Releases Mate 40 Devices With 5nm Kirin 9000 Chipset