Meat dangling from clotheslines is a common sight in China. However, seeing hundreds of bacon rashers hanging from a butcher’s balcony in Wuhan, Hubei province, who’s air pollution forced people indoors last month, is pretty revolting. Or maybe that added smoky flavor from coal emissions is one of the surprising benefits of smog the state media left out.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More