Meat dangling from clotheslines is a common sight in China. However, seeing hundreds of bacon rashers hanging from a butcher’s balcony in Wuhan, Hubei province, who’s air pollution forced people indoors last month, is pretty revolting. Or maybe that added smoky flavor from coal emissions is one of the surprising benefits of smog the state media left out.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- Researchers Link Multi-Year Mass Credential Theft Campaign to Chinese Hackers DomeDIGITA