Meat dangling from clotheslines is a common sight in China. However, seeing hundreds of bacon rashers hanging from a butcher’s balcony in Wuhan, Hubei province, who’s air pollution forced people indoors last month, is pretty revolting. Or maybe that added smoky flavor from coal emissions is one of the surprising benefits of smog the state media left out.
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?