Starting around 3:00 pm yesterday afternoon, some two-thirds of all Chinese internet traffic was re-routed to a website associated with Freegate, a VPN service linked to the Falun Gong religious movement and based out of the USA.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 23 Deals Worth $460 Million Involving Summitview Capital, TopoScend Capital And Many Others
- Indonesia’s ‘polygamous’ game in dealing with China and the US
- China and Taiwan Play High-seas ‘Cat and Mouse’ Game as Military Drills Wrap Up
- Apple will start iPhone 14 production in India at same time as China: Ming-Chi Kuo TECHTELEGRAPH
- What Putin and China just did to the WEF is a game changer Redacted with Clayton Morris