If you haven’t been around food lately, offal is all the rage in the West now. Everyone from your accountant to your grandma is guzzling blood and chomping head cheese, and it’s absolutely wonderful. This fad’s also caused off-cut prices to skyrocket. Fortunately, those living here can have an offal-y good time for cheap by chowing down on the Nanjing specialty of duck blood and glass noodle soup (鸭血粉丝汤, yaxue fensi tang).
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More