If you haven’t been around food lately, offal is all the rage in the West now. Everyone from your accountant to your grandma is guzzling blood and chomping head cheese, and it’s absolutely wonderful. This fad’s also caused off-cut prices to skyrocket. Fortunately, those living here can have an offal-y good time for cheap by chowing down on the Nanjing specialty of duck blood and glass noodle soup (鸭血粉丝汤, yaxue fensi tang).
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more
- Antiques Roadshow guest stunned as charity shop buy is worth thousands of pounds