If you haven’t been around food lately, offal is all the rage in the West now. Everyone from your accountant to your grandma is guzzling blood and chomping head cheese, and it’s absolutely wonderful. This fad’s also caused off-cut prices to skyrocket. Fortunately, those living here can have an offal-y good time for cheap by chowing down on the Nanjing specialty of duck blood and glass noodle soup (鸭血粉丝汤, yaxue fensi tang).
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- China Money Podcast: Airwallex, Hai Robotics and 70 Other Chinese Startups Raise VC Funds
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta