Nobody quite knows what’s going on. Weibo user @inesita_w uploaded a handful of graphic (don’t say we didn’t warn you) images of a tiger being disembowelled and sold in a street market, but internet users and authorities are having a hell of a time tracking down where, when, and if the photos were taken.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More