Wang Yong, chief executive officer of DeNA China, announced in an internal email that he will resign his position as CEO at the end of January 2014. Wang also said after his resignation, Ren Yi, vice president of DeNA China, will take control of the China business. This has reportedly all been confirmed and decided […]
Latest China News
- Can I Get A Depedant Visa For An Elderly Parent If I Have A Permanent HK ID Card?
- It’s Grim out There: China’s Economy in the Year of the Dragon
- Chinese Space Startups Aim to Reach SpaceX’s Milestones from a Decade Ago, Focusing on Lower Costs and Reusable Rockets
- Hong Kong Visa Approval Rate | ImmD Report Card | February 2024
- China’s Nvidia Contender Cambricon Tech Struggles To Push Chinese-Made AI Chips as It Marks 7th Consecutive Year of Losses