As Year of the Horse gallops toward us, we can’t help but notice that horse and donkey have gotten a bad rap recently. From horse disguised as beef in Europe to donkey tainted with fox at Chinese Wal-marts (probably the only time someone complained that something didn’t taste like “ass”), they’ve been the red-maned stepchildren of the meat world. Still, it’s a shame to abstain in a country so full of equine eats, so we rounded up four horse/donkey dishes for you to try, before you say “yay” or “neigh” to eating it.
Latest China News
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua
- Apple iPhone 14 Might Be More Demanded in China 24HTECH.ASIA