As Year of the Horse gallops toward us, we can’t help but notice that horse and donkey have gotten a bad rap recently. From horse disguised as beef in Europe to donkey tainted with fox at Chinese Wal-marts (probably the only time someone complained that something didn’t taste like “ass”), they’ve been the red-maned stepchildren of the meat world. Still, it’s a shame to abstain in a country so full of equine eats, so we rounded up four horse/donkey dishes for you to try, before you say “yay” or “neigh” to eating it.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?