NetQin Mobile, a Chinese mobile Internet services provider, announced that the company has reached an agreement with American telecom carrier Sprint to launch Sprint Live, the new-generation Sprint ID service based on NetQin’s NQ Live, on Sprint’s new Android devices. NQ Live is one of NetQin’s newly launched business lines after its business upgrade in […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?