The bromance lives on. President Xi Jinping will be in attendance for the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, China’s Foreign Ministry announced in a brief statement on Monday, good news for Russian President Vladimir Putin whose invitation was snubbed by US President Barack Obama, French President Francois Hollande and German President Joachim Gauck when they announced that they would not be traveling to Russia for the Games.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020