It has been two years since her wealth-flaunting antics landed the Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) in a credibility crisis on suspicion of corruption and the misuse of public donations, but Guo Meimei’s appetite for Internet attention seems to have only burgeoned with time.
Latest China News
- Beijing Calls For “Orderly Development” After Implosion Of Six Massive Chip Projects
- Silicon Carbide Chip Firm InventChip Raises RMB100 Million
- Chinese Online Education Unicorn Yuanfudao Completes $2.2 Billion Round
- VIP.com Appointed New CFO
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $2.3 Billion Involving DST, Tencent And Many Others