Holidays can be a lonely time for expats in Shanghai, but perhaps none lonelier than Chinese New Year. It’s cold, every Chinese person is home so the city looks like a deserted bomb shelter (a feeling accentuated by the 24-hour fireworks), and most restaurants are closed, leaving you hungry. But don’t fret, for we’ve listed ten Chinese New Year dinners that will help you feel included, and full.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily