Holidays can be a lonely time for expats in Shanghai, but perhaps none lonelier than Chinese New Year. It’s cold, every Chinese person is home so the city looks like a deserted bomb shelter (a feeling accentuated by the 24-hour fireworks), and most restaurants are closed, leaving you hungry. But don’t fret, for we’ve listed ten Chinese New Year dinners that will help you feel included, and full.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020