Holidays can be a lonely time for expats in Shanghai, but perhaps none lonelier than Chinese New Year. It’s cold, every Chinese person is home so the city looks like a deserted bomb shelter (a feeling accentuated by the 24-hour fireworks), and most restaurants are closed, leaving you hungry. But don’t fret, for we’ve listed ten Chinese New Year dinners that will help you feel included, and full.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More