Holidays can be a lonely time for expats in Shanghai, but perhaps none lonelier than Chinese New Year. It’s cold, every Chinese person is home so the city looks like a deserted bomb shelter (a feeling accentuated by the 24-hour fireworks), and most restaurants are closed, leaving you hungry. But don’t fret, for we’ve listed ten Chinese New Year dinners that will help you feel included, and full.
Latest China News
- Swarm Robotics Market Forecast & Dynamics 2023-2028
- J&K terror spike prompts relook at pre-winter strategy, deployment
- Politics Briefing: Liberal MP Greg Fergus elected Speaker of the House of Commons
- India police raid media office, journalists’ homes in illegal funding probe
- Raid on NewsClick: Delhi Police quizzes 46 suspects for hours