A 31-year-old emergency doctor who worked at the Pudong New Area People’s Hospital died of pneumonia and respiratory failure on Saturday and it is suspected that he had been infected with H7N9 bird flu virus.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More