More and more passengers are bringing their own seats aboard the No. 11 line of the Shanghai subway, making it difficult for other people to maneuver or stand comfortably on the train.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More