Darci grew up almost 1,000 kilometers away from the nearest ocean and studied ballet until she learned to swim at the age of 18. After being introduced to the sport in 2007, she is now considered China’s first ‘pro’ surfer who helped pioneer the sport in the country, and has taken part in the past three Hainan World Longboard championships.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More