Apple’s Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook made an appearance in Beijing this week to celebrate China Mobile’s sales of iPhones, which kicked off yesterday, and several customers of the world’s largest mobile carrier inquired about Apple’s plans to develop a device with a bigger screen.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020