Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 119 in /home/chinaexp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php on line 848
Got a way with words? Love staying on top of the latest happenings in our fair city? Then we want you!
The Beijinger is looking for talented freelancers to join our ever-evolving stable of writers.
Ideal candidates will need:
- A good knowledge of Beijing and all the latest goings on
- A fun, adaptable writing style
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Native (or near native) English writing skills
We would also prefer if you have:
- Experience writing food and beverage review articles, particularly for print publications
- A solid knowledge of food and drink
- Some spoken Chinese
If all this sounds like a walk in the park, send your CV and a sample of your work to [email protected].
Photo: Jeffrey James Pacres (Flickr)
Visit the original source and full text: the Beijinger Blog