A 35-year-old-man yesterday was confirmed as Shanghai’s 4th case of H7N9 bird flu this month, just a week after two people were infected with the virus, Shanghai Daily reports.
Latest China News
- Galeries Lafayette To Open Third Chinese Store In Guiyang In 2022
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned