Etisalat, the comprehensive telecom carrier in United Arab Emirates, has formed a strategic partnership with the Chinese telecom device maker Huawei for information technology services. The cooperation aims to improve Etisalat’s network and provide quality services to its users. Under the contract signed by the two parties, Huawei will be responsible for Etisalat’s information technology […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?