Sichuan’s Jiangshe village became rich after piloting a lucrative farming co-operative with investments in small-scale hydropower plants, and naturally, the pioneering residents used the spoils to create this towering seven-foot wall of banknotes worth over 13 million yuan before distributing it all among themselves.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More