Sichuan’s Jiangshe village became rich after piloting a lucrative farming co-operative with investments in small-scale hydropower plants, and naturally, the pioneering residents used the spoils to create this towering seven-foot wall of banknotes worth over 13 million yuan before distributing it all among themselves.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily