Activists in Wuhan on January 14 blocked off a truck carrying more than 2,800 cats that were headed to Nanning, Guangxi, reportedly to be sold to restaurants for their meat. Traffic police intercepted and ordered further investigation of the driver, surnamed Liu, who had a fake quarantine license for the cats.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily