Activists in Wuhan on January 14 blocked off a truck carrying more than 2,800 cats that were headed to Nanning, Guangxi, reportedly to be sold to restaurants for their meat. Traffic police intercepted and ordered further investigation of the driver, surnamed Liu, who had a fake quarantine license for the cats.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More