Activists in Wuhan on January 14 blocked off a truck carrying more than 2,800 cats that were headed to Nanning, Guangxi, reportedly to be sold to restaurants for their meat. Traffic police intercepted and ordered further investigation of the driver, surnamed Liu, who had a fake quarantine license for the cats.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More