Activists in Wuhan on January 14 blocked off a truck carrying more than 2,800 cats that were headed to Nanning, Guangxi, reportedly to be sold to restaurants for their meat. Traffic police intercepted and ordered further investigation of the driver, surnamed Liu, who had a fake quarantine license for the cats.
Latest China News
- Yiche’s Privatization Agreement Approved By General Meeting Of Shareholders
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others