Ma Ying-jeou’s presidency hasn’t exactly been rainbows and roses, but we all thought he was doing better than this. According to the South China Morning Post, a leaky men’s room urinal put Ma’s legacy on the brink of oblivion.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?