Ma Ying-jeou’s presidency hasn’t exactly been rainbows and roses, but we all thought he was doing better than this. According to the South China Morning Post, a leaky men’s room urinal put Ma’s legacy on the brink of oblivion.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020