China is giving a steely infrastructural hug to its southeast Asian neighbors, with plans to roll out a massive high-speed rail system to crisscross Laos, Thailand, and Malaysia en route to Singapore. Laos, which currently boasts a humble two miles of functioning railway track, is in for a bit of a shock.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- China Money Podcast: Airwallex, Hai Robotics and 70 Other Chinese Startups Raise VC Funds
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta