China is giving a steely infrastructural hug to its southeast Asian neighbors, with plans to roll out a massive high-speed rail system to crisscross Laos, Thailand, and Malaysia en route to Singapore. Laos, which currently boasts a humble two miles of functioning railway track, is in for a bit of a shock.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more
- Antiques Roadshow guest stunned as charity shop buy is worth thousands of pounds