For almost a year now we’ve tuned in to the exploits and bumbling diplomacy of Dennis Rodman after his first visit to the DPRK in February 2013, and it’s looking like the bizarre whirlwind of a media spectacle is about ready to crash. Fresh on his return from North Korea, where Rodman and his ragtag team of ex-NBA stars assembled to play an exhibition match for Kim Jong-un’s birthday, the unlikely cohort of the leader appeared to have broken down when reporters in Beijing questioned him about Kenneth Bae.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More