A package containing 50 queen ants from Germany was confiscated by the Nanning product safety watchdog in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The package was supposed to be delivered to a man surnamed Yang, who admitted purchasing the ants to sell them online.
Latest China News
- Swarm Robotics Market Forecast & Dynamics 2023-2028
- J&K terror spike prompts relook at pre-winter strategy, deployment
- Politics Briefing: Liberal MP Greg Fergus elected Speaker of the House of Commons
- India police raid media office, journalists’ homes in illegal funding probe
- Raid on NewsClick: Delhi Police quizzes 46 suspects for hours