A package containing 50 queen ants from Germany was confiscated by the Nanning product safety watchdog in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The package was supposed to be delivered to a man surnamed Yang, who admitted purchasing the ants to sell them online.
Latest China News
- China Media Intelligence Services Expand Offerings Across Asia
- Youzu Net Profit Down 20.56% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- Galeries Lafayette To Open Third Chinese Store In Guiyang In 2022
- DealShot: 8 Deals Topping $500 Million Involving China Structural Reform Fund, Orbimed Among Others
- TikTok To Hire 3,000 Engineers Worldwide In Three Years