A package containing 50 queen ants from Germany was confiscated by the Nanning product safety watchdog in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The package was supposed to be delivered to a man surnamed Yang, who admitted purchasing the ants to sell them online.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?