An electrical problem that caused a curtain to be ignited was blamed for the fire that stormed through Dukezong Ancient Town over the weekend, worsened by the failure of a million-dollar fire prevention system. The flames destroyed hundreds of buildings and Tibetan cultural relics.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More