Song Binbin, a former Red Guard and daughter of late People’s Liberation Army general Song Renqiong, made a public apology in Beijing for taking part in what is often described as one of the first killings of the Cultural Revolution.
Latest China News
- 360 Won Bidding For Suzhou’s Security Brain Project
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More