Song Binbin, a former Red Guard and daughter of late People’s Liberation Army general Song Renqiong, made a public apology in Beijing for taking part in what is often described as one of the first killings of the Cultural Revolution.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China