Here’s your daily bird flu update: Two more people in Shanghai have been confirmed as being infected with the H7N9 virus following the city’s first case of 2014 announced on January 4. Meanwhile, Chinese researchers have said that mutations in the H7N9 strain have been discovered, and that the virus has the ability to spread from human to human. One more person infected has died in Zhejiang province aaand the H5N1 virus has infected poultry in Hubei. Doomed.
Latest China News
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua
- Apple iPhone 14 Might Be More Demanded in China 24HTECH.ASIA