Here’s your daily bird flu update: Two more people in Shanghai have been confirmed as being infected with the H7N9 virus following the city’s first case of 2014 announced on January 4. Meanwhile, Chinese researchers have said that mutations in the H7N9 strain have been discovered, and that the virus has the ability to spread from human to human. One more person infected has died in Zhejiang province aaand the H5N1 virus has infected poultry in Hubei. Doomed.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More