A Sichuan-based energy company said that it is planning to spend as much as 1 billion yuan to build a fancy life-sized Titanic replica that will help people learn about the history of the ship that hit an iceberg and sank south of Newfoundland on April 14, 1912.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More