A Sichuan-based energy company said that it is planning to spend as much as 1 billion yuan to build a fancy life-sized Titanic replica that will help people learn about the history of the ship that hit an iceberg and sank south of Newfoundland on April 14, 1912.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020