A Sichuan-based energy company said that it is planning to spend as much as 1 billion yuan to build a fancy life-sized Titanic replica that will help people learn about the history of the ship that hit an iceberg and sank south of Newfoundland on April 14, 1912.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- DealShot: 14 Deals Surpassing $270 Million With Legend Capital, GSR Ventures And Others