Rio Mints really knows how to captivate its audience. This very WTF advertisement is meant to promote their Burgundy grape-flavored mints, but the intended purpose is kind of lost beneath the muffled moans of this actor and his nipple-licking puppet. Yes, nipple-licking puppet. We’re not mad about it.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More