China is known for its notoriously cheap beers, though considering it’s custom to pound 67 of them during dinner, who can blame them? And the reigning champion of cheap suds in China, Guangzhou, also happens to have the cheapest beer in the world, according to a recent survey by Quartz.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China