On January 11, 2014, at the Chuhe river shore in Liuhe district, Nanjing, more than 10,000 pieces of blue and white porcelain were pieced together to create this striking 100-meter long Chinese dragon.
Latest China News
- China’s Role in Sri Lanka’s Debt Crisis
- DealShot: 17 Deals Worth $210 Million With China Merchants Capital, CCB Investment And Others
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand