The People’s Daily has, once again, demonstrated its knack for stellar fact-checking by reporting on its Facebook timeline that a 160-foot squid, mutated by the radioactivity of the waters near Japan’s Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, has washed shore in California. The image is fake.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?