Researchers in China said that they’ve made a huge breakthrough in the structural analysis of the viral infectivity factor (Vif) of the HIV virus and that the discovery will help in the development of new medications to treat, and possibly cure, HIV-positive patients.
Latest China News
- Japan, Canada pledge more co-operation on battery supply chains, AI technology
- The perfect winter break in Ireland in incredible location with plenty of entertainment and five star rating
- What price would India pay if involved in killing a Canadian citizen? Precious little
- ASX to drop as rates mantra rattles global markets
- With authoritarianism on the rise, Canada should expect more foreign interference