Remember last month when China banned shellfish from the US’ entire West Coast due to reports that geoduck clams in isolated areas of the Pacific Northwest region contained unsafe amounts of arsenic? As it turns out, those shellfish are completely safe to eat.
Latest China News
- Beijing Calls For “Orderly Development” After Implosion Of Six Massive Chip Projects
- Silicon Carbide Chip Firm InventChip Raises RMB100 Million
- Chinese Online Education Unicorn Yuanfudao Completes $2.2 Billion Round
- VIP.com Appointed New CFO
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $2.3 Billion Involving DST, Tencent And Many Others