Remember last month when China banned shellfish from the US’ entire West Coast due to reports that geoduck clams in isolated areas of the Pacific Northwest region contained unsafe amounts of arsenic? As it turns out, those shellfish are completely safe to eat.
Latest China News
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua
- Apple iPhone 14 Might Be More Demanded in China 24HTECH.ASIA