The differences between Taiwan and the Chinese mainland are striking. I have visited mainland China three times over an 18-year period, but this was my first trip to Taiwan. Of course both are Mandarin-speaking and Chinese in culture, Taiwan is without doubt a much easier place to be in for a westerner.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua