Sina.com and Alipay.com announced that the two parties will realize full intercommunication between Sina Weibo and Alipay accounts to provide convenient Weibo payment services to users in China. With the cooperation, users will be able to complete online payments on the Weibo microblogging platform as well as use for offline daily retail consumption with the […]
Latest China News
- Can I Get A Depedant Visa For An Elderly Parent If I Have A Permanent HK ID Card?
- It’s Grim out There: China’s Economy in the Year of the Dragon
- Chinese Space Startups Aim to Reach SpaceX’s Milestones from a Decade Ago, Focusing on Lower Costs and Reusable Rockets
- Hong Kong Visa Approval Rate | ImmD Report Card | February 2024
- China’s Nvidia Contender Cambricon Tech Struggles To Push Chinese-Made AI Chips as It Marks 7th Consecutive Year of Losses