Since 2000, China’s State Council has banned (but not necessarily enforced) the sale of foreign game consoles, such as Nintendo and Microsoft, in the mainland, but gamers throughout China can now rejoice―the government has announced its temporary lift on the ban.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily