The Shanghai metro system is a sprawling behemoth that continues to grow each day. The massive size of the mass transit system reaches to the seldom visited outskirts of Shanghai. A recent photo project by British photographer Liz Hingley displays the vast diversity of people and surroundings at these farthest subways stations in Shanghai.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More